Dial Manufacturing, Inc. provides high-quality portable evaporative coolers, mini-split air conditioners, and replacement parts and accessories for evaporative coolers. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, it is owned and operated by the same family that founded it in 1965. Dial is the undisputed industry leader, with the broadest product assortment and packaging options available. With over 50 years of experience in the evaporative cooler industry, Dial is committed to providing the highest quality products at affordable prices.
Savings of 10% to 20% on Pool Orders
Woodburn, Mesquite & Waco RSC Only
UL11000 Premium Pump
- 115V Residential Concentric Pump
- UL Classified
- Auto Reset Thermal Overload
- Flame Retardant Motor Housing
- Grounded 3 Prong Plug
- Low Level Pump
- Heavy Duty Motor
- Important: Variable pulleys must be opened 2½ to 5 full turns, depending on air resistance, to prevent motor overheating.
- If the motor cycles (stops and starts due to overheating), open the variable pulley until the cycling stops.
- If cycling continues even with the pulley fully opened, switch to the next size SMALLER pulley.
- Always adhere to the pulley size recommended by the cooler manufacturer.
Variable Motor Pulley
Cooler Cover – Down Draft
- Durable WeatherGuard™ Fabric
- Adjustable Closure System
- All Season Protection
- Easy to Install
- Folds Smaller for Easy Storage